The innovation of our methodology lies in:
- the combination of Psychology and Meditation with the benefit of direct and sustainable results,
- the Multi-day Retreats which offer a compressed self-awareness experience.
The steps needed for a treatment program to be designed and implemented are the following:
- The objective is described; it needs to be clear and it may cover a wide range of issues from the deep need for self-awareness or the improvement of a specific aspect of your life to the direct confrontation of a life crisis.
- Then follows a series of personal sessions in order to clarify your objective, your qualities and your obstacles, so that we choose the best practices and methods for the design of the Multi-day Retreat. In addition, if necessary, you are trained in meditation techniques.
- The Retreat is designed and realized. Its duration ranges from 3 to 10 days maximum.
- It is followed by five personal sessions for a deeper understanding of your self-awareness experience.
We choose the appropriate tools for every occasion from methods of: Self-awareness, Primal Deconditioning, Meditation, Mindfulness, Hypnosis, Pulsation, Art Therapy, Family Constellation, Zen Counseling, Reiki (Usui Shiki Ryotto System) and more.
In the case of group Multi-day Retreats, the same process is followed with the difference that the retreat lasts from 7 to 10 days and is shaped by the tools that can lead the participants to the self-awareness experience defined by the group’s theme which is the common goal of the group.