What is Resourcing Retreat about?
A deeply transformative 9-days process through which you are joyfully led step by step into the experience of discovering your true, shinning self; the one who you are looking for all your life, longing for happiness… And then, you are given the invaluable opportunity to make one more step: consciously choose to practice living in contact with your wisdom during the retreat and thrive!
It is a process giving you the opportunity to learn more about your vital energy, your healthy boundaries, healthy discipline, safety, creative vs destructive energy, expression vs suppression, experiencing vs thinking, facing the unexpected, living in the moment, lessons that unfortunately were missed from the education we received during our childhood and puberty.
This is an absolutely joyful retreat that combines meditation techniques, art therapy, primal healing, group psychology, mindfulness, creative challenges and holidays in a harmonious blending that leaves its imprint on you as a life-changing and life-lasting experience.
It is a step by step procedure supporting you to discover and live the extraordinary in an absolutely ordinary life!
Also, at the end of the group you will experientially have created an inner self portrait of your authentic self that you will carry back home as an integrated experience together with an invaluable painted self-portrait as a remembrance of who you truly are.
The program covers all day long (from morning meditations till night events) giving at the same time to you 3 hours every day for sunbathing and swimming on the beach (500 meters from the Institute), integrating the experience of the day in a relaxed way.
The group is led in both English and Greek language.
Is Resourcing Retreat for me?
Resourcing Retreat is suitable for you if:
- You need new inspiration, new ideas and energy
- You need to come in contact with and rediscover your innocence
- You need to discover your childhood’s qualities
- You need to experience the happiness in the simplicity
- You need to deeply relax
- You just want to have real fun this summer!
- You find yourself too serious or too heavy
- You have acknowledged that a lot of times your mind is driving you crazy
- You have a sensation of being false
- You feel nothing is ever enough in your life
- You face communication problems or you feel withdrawn, apart from the other people
- You need to uncover hidden messages of your unconscious mind
- You need to overcome old behavior patterns and to let go of the burden of years
- You need to dissolve the old idea of “not being talented” or “being too much”
- You feel that you face problems with your creativity
What may I expect from the Resourcing Retreat?
Among others it offers you the opportunity to:
- discover hidden qualities of the self you ignore for years,
- remember and meet your authentic self,
- drop false ideas you obstinately keep for the self,
- change behaviour patterns you use against the self,
- come in contact with your inner wisdom,
- re-evaluate your whole life.
Who is facilitating the retreat? MRIDU MAKRI (Transformational Therapist)
Mridu holds a MA in Psychology and Counseling
from the National University of Athens. After working as a psychologist for some years and looking for more effective healing tools while exploring her own personal introspection, she meets Osho
. This leads her to Poona in India where she spends a considerable amount of time for twelve years, devoted in transforming herself and exploring new directions on the pathway of inner growth. She is certified in Primal Therapy, Art Therapy, Meditative Therapies, Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness and Energy Work
. She has developed by walking on it, her own authentic path in personal transformation, synthesizing the knowledge and the tools she was given with the depth she has acquainted. She is a Transformational Therapist
with 15 years of experience in working with people from all over the world and leading groups and she is one of the head supporters of Serendipity Institute.
Daily Program at a glance! 8.30΄-10.00΄: Breakfast 10.00΄-12.00΄: Born Again Meditation 13.00΄-15.00΄: Primal Painting Session 15.30΄-16.30΄: Lunch 16.30΄-20.00΄: Free Time 20.00΄-21.00΄: Dinner 21.00΄-22.00΄: Evening Session
Accommodation This 9-days retreat is offered with breakfast, lunch, dinner in the Institute
and 3 options of accommodation as follow:
- Accommodation in the dormitory of the Institute.
- Accommodation in a room of the Institute with banquettes (1-2). Please have in mind that there is also possibility for a single-bed room with an extra cost, by arrangement
- Accommodation in a double (or scarcely triple) room of the seaside 4* Eden Beach Resort Hotel which is next to our Institute. In the case of the hotel option, please have in mind that there is also possibility for a single-bed room with an extra cost, by arrangement.
Just a breath away from a sandy beach and a magnificent blue sea, in the embrace of a pinewood, you will find Serendipity Institute.
Here you will also find the best things Greek culture has to offer: Mediterranean cuisine, Greek hospitality, clear seas, watersports, ancient history, warm-hearted people and exceptional service that will make you feel at ease. It is the ideal location for meditation, tourism and holidays, all in one. Here, your choices are endless, the environment is extremely friendly to introspection and the peaceful moments that combine fun, relaxation and pampering are in accordance with your desires.
Serendipity institute is also located: near to the ancient temple of Poseidon in Sounio, an ancient high energy location, ideal for meditation,just 40 minutes away from the center of Athens by car and25 minutes drive away from the biggest airport of the country, in Athens that connects Athens with more than 70 large cities of the world with direct flights.
By clicking the following link you can see photos from Surrounding area.